s.u.m.m.e.r.h.u.r.r.y.

polaroids


its not even spring yet, in fact its probably raining out side but i cant seem to get my mind off summer!
i almost dusted of the sandals last week but i thought it might be abit game of me!
and then today...i go and purchase a pair of havs. mmm. opps!
i dont have any, i lost them last summer (i'm still working on developing some sort of labelling system for havs! everyone seems to have black 37/38!)

so i did really need them and im heading off to bali next month so there are just essential really!
and a few rediscovered items from my handbag...an apple which i swear hasnt been in there that long!

my favourite ring and my mor lip gloss in marshmallow that i thought was missing never to be seen again but alas! clean out the bag and there she is!

Comments

Popular Posts