Woman of the Month - September!

morning chickas! seeing as september is our birthday month i insisted on C being featured, so now you will know a little bit about half of the dear september duo!!
So meet C...aka Sienna... also i'm just going to put my two bobs in here...this photo was taken last week! she looks so friggin amazing after having a baby bobbi 3 months ago! hello!

c

When I was little I always wanted to be… I never had this vision, i did used to love belting out to my whitney huston cassette so maybe a singer?

My summer wardrobe must haves… my new all about eve full piece in faded rose print, oversized sunnies, much loved and over worn denium shorts and a black maxi is a definte must, perfect to throw on straight from the beach to the beer garden!

I’m currently listening to….jezabels, jezabels, jezabels, bon iver for relaxing, kele perfect for power walking and group love for summer tunes!

My signature dish is….chicken pie and apple crumble

With summer around the corner I’m looking forward to… being outdoors ALL the time and introuducing baby bobbi to the beach, cant wait for him to feel the sand between his toes!

My (our) mum always told me.... lock the doors when your driving and never leave the house without earrings

Piece of advice…. life is never going to go exactly how you plan it to, stop stressing and roll with the punches. sometimes life throws you suprises and they will change your life.

At the bar I order… red wine starter and vodka soda to polish off

If I was given $500 I would spend it on…a weekend at mollymook in the perfect beach front house

My ideal holiday is….its a toss up between the pebbled beaches of croaita and the authenticity of turkey.

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts