Designer of the Month - Blair Ritchey

this month we chat to Blair Ritchey...the talent behind the beautiful suede lulu pouches we sell at dear september! you can view and purchase them here
Where do you live...Lehigh Valley, PA, United States
What inspires your work...The woman in my life inspire each design.
When I was little I always wanted to be…
I was always interested in fashion and had a desire to create – so this was a natural progression
My Winter wardrobe must haves…
Scarves (I am almost never without one!), big wrap sweaters, and boots.
I’m currently listening to….
London Shover, Adele, and Jewel.  But if my energy is low or I have a large order to finish I put on a little Eminem.
My signature dish is….
This really easy Mexican dip that I learned from my friend, so I guess it is her signature dish that I stole…
My mum always told me
Both of my parents told me I could literally be anything I wanted – and I took it to heart.
Piece of advice….
Don’t doubt what you are capable of, it is astonishing what you do when you let go of your fears.
On my book shelf is...
I have a few books I am reading right now…Buoyancy: A Memoir of Determination by Angelina Piazza, Your Heart’s Desire by Sonia Choquette, and Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger.
What’s next for Blair Ritchey...
I am working on a few totes, envelope clutch, and cosmetic case.  I love adding new things.

Comments

Popular Posts