Designer of the Month!

this month we interviewed Natalia from Designs by Natalia.
Natalia is the clever mind behind beautifully handcrafted resin jewellery, bowls and plates.
we have her pieces of her jewellery and some of her bowls and plates available at dear september here
Where do you live
Lower North Shore, Sydney, Australia

What inspires your work
Just everyday living.A bright sunny day after endless rain. Colours are usually the thing that catch my eye.
When I was little I always wanted to be…
An Interior Designer

My Winter wardrobe must haves…
Great pair of leather boots
I’m currently listening to…
Koffee digital radio. Have just discovered digital radio and am loving it . Koffee gives fabulous music all day completely uninterupted.

My signature dish is…
Not really sure. I cook so much for necessity on a daily basis now that it is a treat to cook on holidays for a dinner party.Then i love trying new things.I just recently made a fabulous chicken tagine from scratch with all the spices , that was pretty good!

My mum always told me
Travel..
Piece of advice…
Try not to worry too much about the "what ifs". There will always be plenty of those and my experience is things usually seem harder before, than they actually are when it gets to the doing.

On my book shelf is...
I am more of a fiction reader .But just finished Keith Richards biography which was fabulous and well worth a read.
What’s next for Designs By Natalia...
A few new bangle and ring designs. Lots of different colours and maybe an earing or two....

Comments

Popular Posts