Woman of the Month - October

meet michele...our mama!
she is beautiful, creative, a super cool mum and we love her to bits!!
we love these pic's of her when she was young, such a glamour!


so she tells us...

my favourite fashion item when I was younger was….my knee high patent leather lace up boots (wowah!)
the trend I wish would come back into fashion….flairs
the trend I wish was never in fashion….added shoulder pads
my favourite part of going to high school in America wasmixing with multi cultural kids
I’m currently listening to….tony bennett duets
my signature dish is…. scalloped potatoes
my mum always told me.... dont put new shoes on the table and crossed knives means an argument
my ideal holiday is….spain with the locals
if I could invite 4 celebrities over for dinner it would be….queen latifa, diane lane, owen wilson and john travolta
if I won $1000 today I would…buy all my kids a present and then have a 20 hour facial
if someone asked me for some words of wisdom I would say…spoken by the late Steve Jobs : “don't let other peoples outside noise drown out your inner voice"

Comments

Popular Posts