apple & blueberry crumble
things you need (serves 4) :
• 4 large granny smiths peeled and sliced
• 1 punnet of fresh blueberries
• 1/4 cup caster sugar
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup flaked almonds
• 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 30g butter, melted
• vanilla ice-cream, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine apple, blueberries and sugar in a bowl. Spoon into a 4 small ovenproof dishes.
2. Combine oats, maple syrup, almonds and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir in butter. Sprinkle crumble over fruit mixture.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden. Serve warm with ice-cream.